1) Make a decision to buy a home
2) Call a Realtor to represent you
3) Get Pre Approval from Lender (How much you can afford)
4) Start Home Search
5) Make an offer on a home
6) Negotiate / Accept Contract
7) Option Fee (Paid to Seller) and Earnest Money (Paid to Title Company)
8) Title Search Begins
9) Home Insepction by Licensed Inspector
10) Negotiate Property Repairs through contract amendment before option period expires
11) Appraisal and Survey
12) Obtain homeowner's insurance, schedule closing date and time
13) Closing Day - Need cashier's check, sign all documents
14) Lender Funds the transaction
15) Congratulations on your new home
Click Here for a list of houses.
May 7 2017 1332 1 - First Quarter numbers for the ElHidden Mickeys On My Landscapping - If you clicked on this you&The Stress On Pets When You Move - love my dogs! But after allHome Sales Rebound - Pending home sales rebounded last
Humberto Alcazar - 22
Michael Bray - 172
Ruben Escobedo - 48
Mary Ganci - 9
Margarita Martinez - 3
David McKay - 38
Frances Montes - 24
Luis F Navarro - 57
Ana Maria Navarro - 61
Eric Nelson - 18
Oscar Nieto - 36
Solanja Perez-Rede - 2
Claudia Rochin de Guijarro - 4
Rick Snow - 3
Roxanne Tyroch - 12
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Proudly serving the Greater El Paso area. A full service firm - Residential, Commercial and Property Management Services.
First Quarter numbers for the El Paso Housing Market are in with good
If you clicked on this you're probably a big Disney fa
love my dogs! But after all the hoopla settled regarding my bran
Pending home sales rebounded last month, hitting high levels, accordin
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.