1) Make a decision to buy a home
2) Call a Realtor to represent you
3) Get Pre Approval from Lender (How much you can afford)
4) Start Home Search
5) Make an offer on a home
6) Negotiate / Accept Contract
7) Option Fee (Paid to Seller) and Earnest Money (Paid to Title Company)
8) Title Search Begins
9) Home Insepction by Licensed Inspector
10) Negotiate Property Repairs through contract amendment before option period expires
11) Appraisal and Survey
12) Obtain homeowner's insurance, schedule closing date and time
13) Closing Day - Need cashier's check, sign all documents
14) Lender Funds the transaction
15) Congratulations on your new home
Click Here for a list of houses.
WHY YOU SHOULD INTERVIEW MANY REAL ESTATE AGENTS WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME - Your home is your largestDo You Feng Shui - I'm sure your wondering, ;CURIOUS ABOUT THE PROCESS OF BUYING AND SELLING A HOME - Interested in buying a new home,10 Crucial Real Estate Contract Terms Home Buyers Should Know Before They Sign - If you ever attempt to read a real
Humberto Alcazar - 22
Michael Bray - 172
Ruben Escobedo - 48
Mary Ganci - 12
Billy Landeros - 24
Margarita Martinez - 3
David McKay - 38
Luis F Navarro - 57
Ana Maria Navarro - 62
Eric Nelson - 18
Oscar Nieto - 36
Solanja Perez-Rede - 2
Claudia Rochin de Guijarro - 4
Rick Snow - 3
Roxanne Tyroch - 12
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Proudly serving the Greater El Paso area. A full service firm - Residential, Commercial and Property Management Services.
Your home is your largest investment, it carries not only family memor
I'm sure your wondering, What Is Feng Shui ?&nbs
Interested in buying a new home, or no longer wanting to rent. But not
If you ever attempt to read a real estate contract, you will quic
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.