According to the Home Buyers Information Center there are many advantages to buying a home. For many people, it's their ultimate dream. What are some of the advantages of buying a home?
1) Mortgage balances will decrease over time and equity builds, even if the homes' value does not increase.
2) The ability to remodel and redecorate to match your needs and desires.
3) Tax advantages. Most mortgage interest is tax dedcutible. Please consult your tax advisor to review your situation.
There are some disadvantages to owning a home:
1) Many variable costs involved in upkeep/maintenance.
2) Work needs to be done by you or paid by you. No landlord to call.
3) Generally, a larger initial investment (downpayment).
4) If you want to move, home must generally be sold.
Renting has its advantages:
1) More fixed costs for the term of the lease (fewer surprises).
2) Even though you never gain equity, at least you can't lose it either.
3) When the lease is up, you can always move with generally no strings attached.
4) Usually less work in maintaing a home when it is rented.
5) Smaller amount of up-front cash (deposit).
Disadvantages to Renting:
1) No matter what, you will never gain equity in the home.
2) Limited or no ability to personalize your living quarters.
3) No tax advantage to renting. Your landlord gets any and all available tax breaks.
Which makes more sense for you? Consider all these topics carefully as you make your decision.
Questions To Ask Before Listing Your House - http://www.bankrate.com/financePet CPR - Reasons For Relocating 1 - #1Because you need a place to parkOpen Floor Plans - Here is an interesting article
Humberto Alcazar - 22
Michael Bray - 172
Ruben Escobedo - 52
Mary Ganci - 16
Billy Landeros - 24
Gerardo Lopez - 1
Margarita Martinez - 3
David McKay - 38
Luis F Navarro - 57
Ana Maria Navarro - 62
Eric Nelson - 18
Oscar Nieto - 36
Solanja Perez-Rede - 2
Rick Snow - 3
Roxanne Tyroch - 12
Michelle Watkins - 6
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Proudly serving the Greater El Paso area. A full service firm - Residential, Commercial and Property Management Services.
#1Because you need a place to park that new motorcycle.Call me, and we
Here is an interesting article about open floor plans. Sometimes the f
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)