Not all bathrooms are created equal, but that doesn't mean you can't work with what you've got.
It's easy to feel cramped by what is typically the smallest room in the house. Thanks to Pinterest or rather, hacking heaven, those pesky problems can magically turn into fun, do-it-yourself projects.
So grab yourself a towel, draw a bubble bath and enjoy every square inch with these 20 genius solutions.
1. Keep bobby pins off the Floor with magnets. Bathroom Hacks494Amy RacecarStep By Step
2. Prevent rust stains by swapping out metal shower rings for ribbons. Tie shower curtains on with bows instead of metal rings that rust - DIY Ideas 4 Home46648Tabby DentFor the Home
3. Magnetize cosmetics to reduce counter clutter. Hang Cosmetics Right on the Bathroom Wall. | 19 Insanely Clever Organizing Hacks26JulianaI Could Do This!
4. Spice racks can corral perfumes & small toiletries. Spice rack for toiletries storage in small bath areas7947804Lexi Holmanbedroom
5. Subtly scent the air with essential oils (inside the cardboard int the toilet paper roll). Just some neat life hacks I found while stumbling - Imgur521Nioria GutierrezWhy Didn't I Think of That?
6. A basket can be storage -- and a towel rack. Hang a basket on the wall for hand towel storage and use the handle as a towel bar! Cute!1262171Kristi BurkDIY projects
7. Wood hangers can also become towel racks. Clever idea for towel racks in bathroom or even closet.49055Bijou TiffinChic bathroom style
8. This wine holder? Yep, it's a towel rack. Wine rack in the bathroom11110Natalie FerrisFor the Home
9. If you can't make any holes in the wall, use a ladder. Re-purposing items to new functional furniture. E.g. 20 Unusual Furniture Hacks | Use a ladder as a towel rack.3141337Cara Oliphant ScottFor the Home
K. HoltFor The Home - DIY
Author:Dave Kyle Phone: 915-227-0363 Dated: August 13th 2015 Views: 5,247 About Dave: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.